Study In The UK
The UK is the most accepting, multi-ethnic country— In fact, people from almost every country on Earth are found here! The UK economy is the sixth-largest national economy in the world measured in Gross Domestic Product (GDP), ranked ninth in terms of power parity (PPP), and per capita GDP. The base ranks second, accounting for 3.3% of global GDP.
According to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA), the UK is ranked as the second most famous study destination in the world, in 2017/18 the huge number as 458,520 international students chosen UK universities to study at, so you can be sure you’ll receive a whole-hearted welcome.
Universities in the UK have a centuries-old history, with both Oxford and Cambridge universities, dating back more than 800 years! In fact, according to QS World University Rankings 2020, almost one in five of the world’s top 50 universities is in the UK!
In the UK, if you study full time, you can usually complete an undergraduate degree in 3 years. A master’s degree usually takes 1 year. This is in contrast to other countries, such as the United States, where undergraduate degrees take at least 4 years to complete, and master’s degrees take 2 years to complete. There are different types of study visa for UK for long term courses of the short term courses. Study English in UK is the short term study visa for learning English.
So, if you choose to study in the UK, you will graduate sooner, and you will be able to save money on fees and accommodation. That’s a big reason why you should study in the UK!
- UK universities are Internationally recognized due to the quality of education.
- A wide choice in selecting a field of study and institution.
- Tuition and accommodation costs get reduced because of the shorter duration of courses in the UK.
- Part-time work along with studies is allowed.
- Post-study work
Requirements For Study at UK University
Some of the steps for study in UK requirements include:
- First of all, you should apply to as many universities in the UK as you can so that it will increase the chances of getting admission to the university.
- Secondly, provide them with the accurate and right information with the original documents required for your admission.
- If you get an acceptance letter from the university, then the next thing is to make sure that you are availing of the student visa from the recognized immigration center.
- A student visa will have some procedure which you must follow
- University can select you on the basis of merit or their respected criteria.
- If you are eligible for getting admission then you will get the admission easily.
- A student visa might give you the chance to convert your residency to permanent there.
If you want to study in the UK you need to apply for the UK student visa. You can get a UK student visa by applying through The Future Moves. There are different types of UK students’ visas. If your age is eighteen years old and you’re interested in studying a short course, you’re qualified for a short-term study visa. This visa is for short courses and thus is valid for a short term that can be up to 6 to 11 months. If you want to study a long course, you will need to choose such an institution that holds a Tier 4 Sponsor License. They are of two types, Tier 4 Child Student visa and Tier 4 general student visa.
The UK student visa has certain rules and requirements for the UK’s student visa application. The course you chose must be up to the eligibility requirements provided by the Government. You must need a course confirmation from a university. You should prove yourself financially that you have enough resources to pay your funds. A requirement of the UK’s student visa is that you must prove that you have good English language skills. If you’re a minor you must give evidence of consent from your mentors or guardian.
You must provide the following documents when you apply for your student visa
- A current passport
- A Confirmation of Acceptance for studies (CAS) from your institute.
- ATAS certificate if it is your course requirement.
- Your tuberculosis test results.
- Your financial sponsor’s written consent for your application.
English Language Requirements
You must provide proof of your English language skills while applying for your UK’s student visa. Different educational institutions may demand different English language requirements.
UK visas and Immigration (UKIV) does not require maximum skills but require minimal reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills based on your study level. It is possible that your interview may be conducted by a UKIV officer after the visa application process. If you can hold a conversation without the help of an interpreter, you may be selected for entering the UK.
UK Universities Requirements for International Students
A student can apply directly or through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service).
Applicant must pass any of these English language tests
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced
Along-with above mentioned courses admissions tests are also required for a few courses like LNAT for law students, BMAT for Biomedical Students, and GAMSAT etc.
You will also need to submit your Birth Certificate, ID Card and Passport. Add your Financial information and write your Personal Statement.
Students Can Choose upto five different Courses.
Applicants must be 16 years of age.
Following are the requirements for a Masters degree.
- Relevant Undergraduate Degree.
- English Proficiency Test.
- Entrance Exams.
- Student Visa.
- Professional Experience (Medicine, Social Work, Business etc)
- Personal Statement
- Meet Financial Requirements